[Mb-civic] Iran Next?

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jul 19 02:33:48 PDT 2004

Re:  Iran Next?

"There was embarrassment for the Bush administration last week when it
emerged a tight deadline was being pushed for the capture of Osama bin
Laden to generate headlines during the Democratic Convention when
presidential rival John Kerry will be grabbing the limelight."

Wow.

"Pakistani security forces have apparently been given deadlines to
capture bin Laden that are before the US general election in November,
according to US sources."

Double Wow.

So when my friend in the supermarket parking lot was telling me about a
devoted lifetime hardliner rightwing republican friend of his telling him
that "They know where bin-Laden is or have him already, and right before
the election Bush is gonna spring him out as 'The Big Surprise', and *that*
is how W. is gonna be re-elected", he wasn't just full of crap.........?

LOL.............

How strange.

"The (911 Commission) report is expected to confirm the claim by Thomas
Kean, its chairman, last month that "there were a lot more active [al-Qa'eda]
contacts, frankly, with Iran and Pakistan, than there were with Iraq". "

Answering the question "Is Iran next...?", the answer is *Yes*.

"It will further inflame tensions between Washington and Teheran, where
hardliners are threatening to restart its uranium enrichment programme, a
key step towards building nuclear weapons."

Elaborating....   *Count on it*.   If you have chicken coops, porridge
factories, greenhouses, hamster farms, or children in Iran, close up shop,
sell yer assets, leave town, don't look back.  Tell the neighbors you're
moving to Europe or somewhere.

"Some Bush officials are privately contemplating a possible military
strike against Iran's nuclear facilities before Russian fuel rods are
delivered next year."

Make sure you turn the oven off, tell the milk man and newspaper to stop
delivery, close the windows, unless you have time to sell everything
including your house, tell the kids that you are moving to Europe or
somewhere to become a registered nurse or an art student or something, get
out of dodge, scoot, abandon, abscond, beat it, blow, break away, cast off,
clear out, come away, cut out, decamp, defect, desert, disappear, ditch,
elope, embark, emigrate, escape, exit, flee, flit, fly, forsake, go, go
away, go forth, head out, issue, migrate, move, move out, part, pull out,
push off, quit, relinquish, remove oneself, retire, ride off, run along,
sally, say goodbye, scram, set out, slip out, split, start, step down, take
leave, take off, vacate, vamoose, vanish, walk out, withdraw, yell Hi Ho
Silver Away, wave yer hat in the air, and get the f*ck out of there, there
must be 50 ways to leave yer country.

Cuz we is a comin ta town.

And it ain't gonna be pretty.

Strange when you can already hear the bombs dropping there and it isn't
even November yet.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran.............

Ok, who's next....?

Pakistan........?

The guys with Nuclear Weapons who are buddies with al-Qaeda, run by a
military dictator, who is also our best buddy hunting them all down for us..?

Ummm....    errr.......       heh.......

Ok, put them 4th on the list, only *IF* they don't turn over bin-Laden
before Election Day.    LOL........

The people being hacked to death etc in Sudan etc will just have to wait a
while for our "Kinder Gentler Imperialism" to reach them.

These maniacs in turbans killed 3,000 of our people (4,000 counting in
Iraq) and we don't really care how many more times the amount of 3,000
unarmed men, women, and children (besides "soldiers") we have to kill to
get those pricks.

Yes, maybe Rumsfeld and Co. was right when he said "This war probably won't
end in our lifetimes".  Maybe he's right, maybe that's all we need is
another multiple-lifetimes war to keep everybody in America from being bored.

How ironic that The Answer has been staring us in the face all this time
but we just couldn't see it.

Surely setting up a multi-country colony across The Middle East and killing
several 10's of Thousands of people is going to solve everything.

Hasn't it always.................?

Now if we could only get Our Own Top Guys to confess before a court of law
their Total Implication in the origins of all of this dating back to when
most people can't even remember anymore, we might have something of true value.

But, alas, there's nothing Americans can do to reign in their own little
factory-bred Imperialism, so we might as just sit back, enjoy the sun, the
beaches, and the suds here in America, and wait for those "Made In Iraq
Etc" goodies to start lining our pockets.

After all, if Freedom isn't for that, then it isn't for anything anymore.

"Uncle Cheeseburger........!!"

"What, kids, what.........?"

"You're blabbering again................!!"

"You told us you wouldn't blabber again.  You promised us...!!"

"Uh, ok, yes, kids, you're right, now shut up and close your eyes or I'll
tell the shadow monsters to eat your brains after you fall asleep...."

"ok uncle cheeseburger........."

Click.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.