[Mb-civic] [TD] Designer administration, color-coded world

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Jul 18 23:25:11 PDT 2004

Re:  [TD] Designer administration, color-coded world

The list doesn't accept HTML attachment or anything else HTML, hehe....
[ya'll try to remember that... text only, ya have to put website pointers
up to anything html  :) ]

Tom's text must have gotten lost in the posting, or else my browser is
hiccuping, heh.

Here is the correct web address for Tom's "Designer administration,
color-coded world":

http://www.tomdispatch.com/index.mhtml?pid=1563

Go to the kitchen, relax, get a big big glass out, fill it with lots of
nice cold ice, fix your favorite drink, take several sips, sit down in
front of your computation device, take a deep breath, put yer feet up, and
read this article by Tom.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.