[Mb-civic] Japan Deports Bobby Fischer To U.S. For 1992 U.N. Sanctions Violation

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jul 16 00:42:52 PDT 2004

Japan Deports Bobby Fischer To U.S. For 1992 U.N. Sanctions Violation

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-japan-bobby-fischer,0,7698124.story?coll=sns-ap-world-headlines

Ummm.......

Ok, yeah, yeah, ok, sure, I know the U.N. sanctions stuff is important and
all, especially when millions of men, women, and children were being
slaughtered all over the Balkans, but this guy was the best Chess player on
all of earth at the age of 15....

LOL.....................

And they're gonna pop him for "U.N. Sanctions Violations" in a country
where soldiers were carving their names on the bodies of their victims,
because he went there and played a game of Chess at the same time it was
happening (or something like that, lol).

I dunno....   Right..?  Or wrong...?

Well, since he's coming here, he'll at least be able to get some good pizza
at last.

Oh well....   I guess since the U.N. is busy being investigated for slush
funds embezzlement etc (something like that, lol) that they have time to
take a minute or 2 to prosecute someone whose Major Crime is not
necessarily playing Chess, but rather being in the wrong place at the wrong
time while playing it.

In a world where we can't get the U.N. to go after our own Top Guys for
being in a country basically illegally, with 10 or 12,000 dead rotting
corpses all around the circle by now, at a minimum and just The Beginning,
in breach of just about every international treaty or concept of humanity
known to man, resulting in the literal strengthening of al-Qaeda by their
"baby mis-steps", it's only natural that they go after the big guys, the
bad guys, the el mucho dangerosos, the guys who have done almost nothing
else but sat around staring at a knights, rooks, queens, kings, bishops,
and pawns for the last 45 years.

Heh.....

I kept the faith.  I membered it all.  I ain't been slackin.  I always knew
True Justice would arrive to save us from such great evils on Earth some day.

I just wasn't quite sure exactly when..........

"Walker.......   Walker.....   Walker.........."

"Who run BarterTown...?"

"I told you not to do this...."

"Who run BarterTown....?"

"Master Blaster......"

"Say louder............"

Click.

"MASTER BLASTER RUNS BARTERTOWN................"

"Embargo lifted...."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.