[Mb-civic] Here, I just saved you $250...... LOL......

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Jul 12 23:59:05 PDT 2004

Here, I just saved you $250......  LOL......

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Living/ap20040711_1411.html

Ok, that was enough, now on to the rebate coupon.  This was an obscure
email that I once sent to an associate of mine 2 months after he got out of
the hospital:

======

Here is just one "breathing exercises" website up on the internet.  Check
it out when you find time.  Many people say that breathing is a major key,
often, to any and all kinds of "stress mgmt".

I just like it though cuz it gets me high when you do it certain ways,
lol.......

Very interesting information at that particular website about "breathing"
though, other than the actual exercises which they list there also.

This one's on breathing:

http://www.holistic-online.com/Yoga/hol_yoga_breath_home.htm

Meditation:

http://1stholistic.com/Meditation/hol_meditation.htm

Yoga:

http://www.holistic-online.com/Yoga/hol_yoga_home.htm

Well, anyways, lots of those things above are easy to do, can even be done
while working, eventually you just do them naturally and often it helps the
whole combination of "mind, body, spirit" center, so to speak, literally
"achieve new heights in real time".

Translation:  You become master of your body, mind, and spirit etc rather
than experiencing limitations from within yourself or from external
entities or stimuli.

Well, check it out.  Millions of people swear by such things, even the die
hard ruthless tibetan kung fu masters, hehe.....

Besides completely eliminating stress in your life, giving you the mastery
over it rather than it over you, such things as breathing, yoga, etc, even
just all of the very simple parts, are actually supposed to restore
physical health as well.

Well, anyway, lots of nice stuff there, check it out when you get a few
spare moments.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.