[Mb-civic] Hear Hear !!!

Jesus Christ maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Dec 30 20:03:13 PST 2004

Re:  Hear Hear !!!

Dear Paul Harvey, go screw yourself, you're an idiot, and take all those
die-hard right wing Christians with you on your way.

If you want to pray at a fucking football game, do it silently and annoy
yourself.

I also don't want to hear you praying (Christian) on the subway.

I don't want to hear you praying before a hockey game, a basketball game,
or before some right wing Christian preacher pulls his dick out of a hooker
and goes on television and tells everyone to forgive him.

I also don't want to hear you praying before a ping pong match or before
someone like Jerry Fallwell goes on television and tells everyone to send
him 6 million dollars to build a Christian indoctrination college or Jesus
is going to take him to heaven.

In fact, I don't want to hear you praying at all.  Ever.

Take your open in public over the loudspeakers Christian prayers and put
them back in the church where they belonged in the first place.

However, come to think of it, I don't think if Jesus Christ were here today
he would even be hanging out at a god damn football game, nor would the
announcer come on the loud speakers and announce "We have a celebrity in
our midst tonight, Jesus Christ, who is going to lead all of us in a public
prayer over our public address system.".

To tell you the truth, Paul, I'm more afraid of you and all your public
praying Christians than I am of all of Islam or any other Religion.

I have a sneaking suspicion that so is Jesus Christ.

You remember him, the guy that if he were here today would most likely be
beating the crap out of you and half of Christianity just for being the
assholes you have become and perverting most of his entire message from
Genesis to Revelations into something you can use at a god damn football game.

If you really gave a shit about those little kids on the football field,
you wouldn't be sitting there saying some stupid fucking prayer from some
religion that most of you don't dare practice as it is too damn hard to be
A REAL CHRISTIAN in these modern times and you're all too weakminded
self-centered self-adulating and half-souled to put out a TRUE EFFORT to
accomplish such a task on behalf of THE MASTER, but you would outlaw
football completely rather than sitting on your asses eating hotdogs
popcorn and cheering and watching a definite percentage of them each year
leaving the field in either an ambulance or a hearse.

Screw you, screw football, screw public Christian prayers, and, well,
Christianity is sitting firmly stuck up George W. Bush's ass as well as
being over in the Middle East murdering Civilian men women and children as
it Liberates them from their unnecessary lives, so it itself is already
screwed royally for centuries to come.

In closing, I offer a prayer, Dear God please screw Paul Harvey and
assholes like him royally so they will stop fucking with our heads and our
lives in public and remind him that rights in America were meant to
ultimately protect the individual and the minority in face of idiotic
plastic movements such as Modern Christianity which has turned into nothing
less than a military training camp indoctrination film specifically
fine-tuned to brainwash, outlaw, blackball and eliminate anyone and
everything that doesn't agree with them.

Your pal,

Jesus Christ

- If you think I'm climbing back up a tree for assholes like you, hold your
breath, I always did love to watch hypocrites explode, today is no exception.