[Mb-civic] Earthquake, coincidence or corporate oil tragedy

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Thu Dec 30 19:38:50 PST 2004

We've got groups here around Seattle pressing the U.S. Navy to stop their testings with sonar-it's killing the dolphins. Navy at first said, we don't do that.
The environmental group presented proof and demanded they stop!
Now, they are very limited and the pressure is so f-----g strong that they are reaching a moratorium and will soon cease.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

-- barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net (Barbara Siomos) wrote:
Agreed Harry that this should be followed,,,  I have always thought that
their damned prodding disrupts both the Sea and the Air....
oil...oiL...OIL

peace,
barbara
>From: "Harold Sifton" <harry.sifton at sympatico.ca>
>To: "MB Civic" <MB-civic at islandlists.com>
>Date: Thu, Dec 30, 2004, 9:49am
>CC: <reute at austin.rr.com>
>Subject: [Mb-civic] Earthquake, coincidence or
>corporate oil tragedy

This is interesting coincidence

http://www.independent-media.tv/item.cfm?fmedia_id=10211&fcategory_desc=Under%20Reported

A story to follow, underwater seismic testing, beached whales