[Mb-civic] Flight 93

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Mon Dec 27 19:57:37 PST 2004

Harold:

I sure hope so (i.e., the truth coming out).  If this was not a misstatement on Rumsfeld's part - and he may well try to explain it away - the next step, I hope, is the truth about the Pentagon, and that, given the evidence at the site, there was clearly no plane involved.

Is the cover-up starting to unravel?  Only time will tell...

Peace.