[Mb-civic] Re Feith

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 27 16:43:20 PST 2004

If Feith admitted failure his world would collapse, therefore he has to/must pursue an invasion of Iran and/or Syria.
Bush bought his story and bet on it, and now the ego kicks in, I am not wrong and will pursue the enemy to the end of the earth (planet)
Feith like McCarthy, sees the enemy every where, believes his faith/agenda is right, not reality.
This is a man, fanatic, who is capable of dropping the bomb to pursue his goals, not Americas.
Why Bush still supports him is a wonder in itself. If Bush admits wrong, he looses faith, again an ego thing, rather be wrong than loose face!
No matter how many lives it costs. esp. American!
If Bush was an intelligent/worldly man, he would do his own homework/research, but he is not and relie$ upon other$ and is victim/compatriot of their political/corporate agenda$, at the cost of America and the rest World.

The games "enfant terrible" played in Washington for agenda$ will inevitably be the destruction of the world as we know it.

Later H

PS This game is not only being played in America, but else where too.........