[Mb-civic] triad systems in ohio

Kevin Walz kevin at walzworkinc.com
Sun Dec 19 00:34:51 PST 2004

Michael,

I wanted to post on Civic that I sent around the Willam Rivers Pitt /
truthout article from this week on the Triad Voting Systems in Ohio.
The article was passed to an observer in one of the Ohio county who
recounts what happened in Madison County as a
3% count was taken while a Triad employee "assisted," the BOE official,
unobserved in a private room.

Kevin Walz

This recount follows:

Thanks for the e-mail on TriAD. I wish I had known
that when I was observing the recount. My punch card
county used a different system, but I was just talking
with a friend who witnessed a county in which used
TriAD. This is what she found: