[Mb-civic] IT WORKED!!!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sat Dec 18 21:27:41 PST 2004

Dear Operation Truth supporter:

Last week, we wrote to you asking that you write your congressmen demanding an investigation of the Dept. of Defense's lack of urgency in increasing production of Humvee armor. Your response was tremendous, with thousands of messages sent to Capitol Hill.

It worked! On Wednesday the Senate Armed Services Committee announced it will hold hearings on the Iraq war when the new Congress convenes next month, including an examination of criticism that the Defense Department failed to prepare for the insurgency and went into action with a shortage of armor for trucks and Humvees. Click here for more information!

Thank you for making this campaign a success. Only with everyone's support can we be successful in influencing Capitol Hill. Also, keep your eyes peeled for our next email early next week. It will be big!

With Thanks,
Paul Rieckhoff
Executive Director
Operation Truth
www.optruth.org

We are always in need of funding. If you like what we do and our mission, please donate here!

If you would like to unsubscribe from future OpTruth email communications, click unsubscribe.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com