[Mb-civic] It's unAmerican

GenMgr1 at aol.com GenMgr1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 06:56:58 PST 2004

A tomato  paste company can make their products in another country and claim
its a free  market.

A toy company can  out source to a Chinese subcontractor and claim it's a
free market.

A major bank can incorporate in  Bermuda to avoid taxes and claim it's a free
 market.

We can buy HP  Printers made in Mexico. We can buy shirts made in
Bangladesh.

We can purchase almost anything we  want from different countries.

BUT, heaven help the elderly who dare  to buy their prescription drugs from a
Canadian pharmacy. That's called  un-American!
And you  think the pharmaceutical companies don't have a powerful lobby?
Think again!

Please forward this to  every person you know over age 50.

It is an interesting point of view.  Maybe this is an issue that should
come up in the next election!

Forget the 50, send it to everyone.  We're all in this boat together!

All the  best,
George MacPherson