[Mb-civic] Rumsfeld Disputes Finding Of Abuse Panel

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat Aug 28 23:04:12 PDT 2004

Rumsfeld Disputes Finding Of Abuse Panel

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/28/rumsfeld_disputes_finding_of_abuse_panel

=Secretary of Defense= ***Donald Rumsfeld*** said Thursday that
investigations have =NOT= linked Iraqi prisoner abuses to interrogations,
contradicting the report, two days earlier, of a review panel led by former
defense secretary James Schlesinger.

Rumsfeld told a KTAR radio interviewer, "I think the interesting thing
about the Schlesinger panel is there is a conclusion that, in fact, the
abuses seem not to have anything to do with interrogation at all and any
suggestion to the contrary, it would seem to me, would be incorrect."

But after concluding that photos of abuse were not linked to
interrogations, =the report= continued, "=However=, we do know that some of
the egregious abuses at Abu Ghraib which were not photographed did occur
during interrogation sessions and that abuses during interrogation sessions
occurred elsewhere."

==========

Hehe, my only comforting thought about this control freaking machiavellian
school graduate Imbecile, who was SO frigging scary that Alfred Hitchcock
had to have a surrogate view Rumsfeld's incessant bum-rushes, is that if
there *is* a "God" and a "Devil", Rumsfeld will someday be somewhere in
Hell after he goes, on his hands and knees, squealing like a pig.

He and his ilk still remain today the central characters that continue
leading a bamboozled America down the path to slaughter, on all levels, as
we continue to pay them with our tax dollars for the privilege.

Amazing shit.  I wish it was all just Science Fiction or something, but it
isn't anymore.

Play Time is over.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.