[Mb-civic] Al Qaeda May Target Veterans Hospitals, U.S. Says

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 27 22:02:02 PDT 2004

Al Qaeda May Target Veterans Hospitals, U.S. Says

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=FTVND0IPTKNXICRBAEZSFEY?type=domesticNews&storyID=6092459

And this should be one more way that you can tell these guys are obviously
full of shit when it comes to "protecting America" rather than "playing
every card we have to scare the crap out of you so we can control you and
rip you off faster and better".

The United States Government needs no help WHATSOEVER from "al-Qaeda" to
"Destroy Americans In Veteran Hospitals".

If you have a few months to do nothing, go hang out with the veterans
outside Veterans hospitals scattered across America and talk to them.  Ask
questions.  And listen to what they have to actually say.  Ask them about
such things as quality of care, negligence, cover-ups, abuse, and outright
murder.

You've never done such a thing, so you have no idea whatsoever.

After you *do* have a chat with them (you'll never do it, I know, so I
already did it for you), you'll know to go turn your television set off
when some assholes named "Homeland Security Inc" come on it spouting Pure
Shit about "al-Qaeda" going to "target" Veterans Hospitals in America.

Again, there is no need whatsoever for al-Qaeda to target Veterans
Hospitals here as The United States Government has already beat them to it.

Any real damage al-Qaeda "might inflict" would be minimal, if not
completely insignificant by comparison to what Our Own People have already
accomplished.

If you ever (you'll never accomplish that either) took a real poll of all
American Veterans under the care of personnel in Veterans Hospitals across
this nation as to who they are more frightened of, "al-Qaeda" or The
Government Of The United States Of America, under whose auspices these VA
Hospitals are vaguely condoned, you might be surprised to see "al-Qaeda"
considered as comic book characters by comparison.

You would.  I wouldn't.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.