[Mb-civic] Spy For Israel In Pentagon Has Ties To Wolfowitz And Feith

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 27 21:43:13 PDT 2004

Spy For Israel In Pentagon Has Ties To Wolfowitz And Feith

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/08/27/fbi.spy/index.html

Officials said the suspect passed classified documents to Israel through
the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, a pro-Israel lobbying group.

The network said the suspect has ties to two senior Pentagon officials:
Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and Undersecretary of Defense
Douglas Feith.

CBS News, which first reported the story, said the FBI had developed
evidence against the suspect, including photographs and conversations
recorded through wiretaps.

Despite the close relationship between the two countries, espionage against
the United States on behalf of Israel would not be without precedent.
Former U.S. Navy intelligence analyst Jonathan Pollard is serving a life
sentence for passing classified material to Israel.

=======

CheeseNote:  There are just so many that I'm starting to lose count of how
many sincere great trusted good friends America really has that are looking
out for our Best Interests at every turn of the road.

But seriously, really, go back to sleep, nothing is wrong, honest, no,
really, trust me, there is absolutely no way that Israel or any other of
our Great Friends would ever consider putting Spies in places like our
Pentagon, nor is there any truth whatsoever to the rumor that Israel has
anything to do with forming and executing American Foreign Policy, and
people like the American Israel Public Affairs Committee are nothing more
than the people who sell snowcones outside the White House at 5 cents a pop.

If you suddenly wake up some day with an Israeli Spy's dick up your ass,
you might as well learn now to recognize it for what it is now, has always
been, and will always be, nothing short of True Love.

And that whole Jonathan Pollard stuff...?  Trust me, it never
happened.  That was just one more outrageous deliberately fabricated smear
created, advanced, and deployed by the left-wing extremist tree-hugging
commie liberals that unfortunately, even in the midst of their enormous
lies, we have to temporarily put up with here in America.

At least until November.

Now go back to sleep.  Everything is allright.  If anything really
important happens, we'll wake you up.

Honest.  Trust us.  We're your best friends ever.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.