[Mb-civic] IOC Furious over Bush Ads

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 27 01:26:51 PDT 2004

Re:  IOC Furious over Bush Ads

Heh...

Amazing, ain't it..........

:)

What a bunch of asses they are.

And this is the kind of "being" we are dealing with currently at "The Top"
here in "America", among "Other Places".

Nothing, I repeat, *nothing* is sacred to them.

Not the olympics, not me, you, a person's life here there or yonder.

None of the "good" things that many of us actually value, like Life itself.

True, the "olympics ads" are just mildly indicative of something that has
been so easy to see, at least to me, for quite some time now, but that is
just phlegm being dislodged from their throats in their always desperate
attempts to get re-elected during election years etc.

What I continue to be extremely concerned about is that Individual Rights
are being degraded, demoted, and subjugated to the same kind of "mind set"
that uses such things as "The Olympics" to push its "cause".

Its "cause" remains "Victory and Control to us, Death to those who oppose us".

"Homeland Security", and all its fringe benefits and cottage industries,
although just in its infancy, is one of the most terrifying things that has
ever happened to a constitutional republic cum "Democracy" such as America.

The reason *The Rights Of The Individual* were so Important to begin with
was, among other reasons, that if the *Individual* was **Free**, there
would *NEVER* be *ANY* way that The Nation, nor the Collective Population,
could *EVER* be "enslaved", on whatever level one approached it.

However, as we all know, the Basic Economic Slavery that has evolved over
the centuries long ago made that basically a moot point.

To add to such nuances of the degrading of "The Rights Of The Individual"
such a monster as "Homeland Security", and, again, all it's "fringe
benefits" and "cottage industries", firmly in the hands of people who hold
nothing whatsoever "sacred" when it comes to "winning the election at all
costs", among other things, is the veritable Death Knell Itself for
"Individual Rights".

The "Rights" of a nation follow swiftly behind.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.