[Mb-civic] A Planet Of Life

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Aug 26 03:01:59 PDT 2004

A Planet Of Life

A planet of Life.

That's what it's supposed to be.

But you look around and, yes, you do see Life, but you see Death,
Destruction, Affliction, Tragedy, Disease, Atrocities, Wars, Mass Pollution
Poisonings from water to air to humans etc, Misery, Suffering, Injustice,
Betrayal, Genocide, Conspiracy, Treason (the "List" of what actually
contributes to the Downfall Of Life here *does* go on and on and on,
doesn't it..?) as well

That makes me wonder.

The numbers of fatalities and victims are staggering beyond comparison.

Maybe this *is* some weird kind of Twilight Zoney prison planet.

       :|      ...shudder......

The contributors to the demise of the well-being of Life on this planet
read like a cast of characters from a play, it appearing to be so well
written beyond description, that it is almost folly to completely ignore
something more nuanced than conspiracy, ego and greed as its root cause.

Maybe Shakespeare was right and we *are* all just "merely players upon a
stage".

Maybe it is *all* an Illusion.

So extremely fine-tuned that it makes "The Matrix" look like some little
tyke goo-gooing in its playpen.

Really, take a look at it for a second, hehe....

The "supremacy" in this world is based upon 3 basic things (maybe it's
more, LOL...), money, weapons, and the power to control commerce.

Why is it that the people with the most money, the most weapons, and the
most control over commerce run things...?

It's a simple formula.

They serve the dark powers of this planet in exchange for power over the
nations.

Hehe....

Hey, it could happen...  (Accordian Judy)

But the more I look at it all, the more it looks so very strange.

Such an across-the-board decimation of a planet's resources and its
inhabitants from almost every conceivable angle couldn't just occur as "a
natural flow of events".

It had to have help.

It more than likely did.

I believe it was Einstein before he went on said or wrote something like
"We exist in 5 known dimensions, height, width, depth, time, and
space.  I've now been able to mathematically definitely figure out on paper
at least 12 additional ones.  I know there are many many more, but I'm just
not smart enough to calculate them."

If he was right, you've got about 20 extra dimensions just zipping around
you at this time.  24 hours a day.  Or in my case, 25 hours a day.

LOL................

(You do realize that the earth is rotating at about 18 miles per second.
"Every second, while you sit staring at your computer terminal, the Earth's
orbital motion carries you 30 kilometers, or about 18 miles, through
space." http://www-astronomy.mps.ohio-state.edu/~ryden/ast161_4/notes13.html  )

What's to say someone is not hanging out "over there" whispering in various
people's ears "At The Top" this and that...?

Nothing.

True, it might not be able to be proven, but the catch is is that it cannot
be disproven either.

The war for Life on Earth.

Stuck in the measly hands of Mankind.

LOL........

As various personages at "The Top" do the bidding of their "Masters".

Hehe....  Always have plenty of popcorn when you watch scary movies.  :)

Ok, now all together, kids.  Where does "The Top" appear to be taking us
lickedy split no matter who slices it...?

Yes, that is correct.  Not Toward Life.  Very good.

Now what is the lesson of "Evil" that is taught in most cultures all around
the globe...?

Yes, that's right, The Destruction Of Everything.

The Control.

Look around you.

Can't you see it happening...?

Close your eyes.  (Better yet, open your eyes and read news reports from
around the planet, hehe...).

Can't you see it...?

I see the forests disappearing here and there, I see the people dying of
cancers from industrial etc pollution, the sky is turning gray from smog,
the good water is disappearing, the weapons get bigger and better and more
radioactive etc destructive every year everywhere, millions of people are
dying from starvation, lack of water, lack of medicine, wars, genocides, we
won't even count natural disasters, the politicians in most of the
countries smile into the camera and spend our money on more crap to end
Life while throwing a few crumbs of "see, we surely serve the people" to
maintain civil order, all categories of rulers and governments appear to be
in collusion with Big Business, the world's Biggest Polluters, pollution
saturates us, we use radioactive microwaves to fry our dinner, we use cell
phones that use microwaves, the military has microwave weapons, we have
nuclear bunker busters, and we, dammit, continue to pay for it all, there's
no limit to the eternal uses various entities can find for some of the most
destructive substances on the face of the planet in their valiant sprint to
"serve the world", nor any apparent end of their desire to exploit us, our
time, our funds, our very being, with anything they can find.

Gad, I'm rambling now because the "List" of what is *Killing* Earth and its
Inhabitants is so long, pervasive, and LONG, that I just get tired of
typing it.

You already know most of it anyway.

So it's *not* a plot...?  A conspiracy...?  There aren't "beings" in other
dimensions or the spirit world or ufo's or whateva influencing the events
on Planet Earth because they don't want to see Life Thrive here for one
reason or another...?

You say it's just "the natural course of events" and/or "the actions of
ruthless people" that have brought us to and continue to bring us to the
very maws of gaping "Hell" itself if one sits down and starts to add up all
the "bad parts" that are decimating everything from a to z globally....?

Are you sure........?

Well, anyway, I vote for A Planet Of Life, and I believe that if the human
heart believes enough, the mind-body-spirit-whathaveyou can change the
world, can stop The Death Machine, reverse it, and get the girl, the gold
watch, and everything, in the twinkling of an eye.  All you have to do is
believe enough.

Are you *sure* I'm wrong....?  About everything...?

Prove it.

Meanwhile, I'm going back to my theory that the reason they explode so many
nuclear bombs is not to test them, but that they're trying to blow a door
into "heaven" (or somewhere, lol) so they can blackmail them...

:|

Hehe.....

Hey, the very notion of so many Republican thought waves being so
concentrated in one of the greatest cities in the world for their upcoming
"conviction" gave me the heebie jeebies and my parakeet began to vomit in
sympatico and I couldn't sleep now if I had to so I thought I'd type
something other than weird stuff before I go outside and stare past the
moon wondering why the Mars rovers have suddenly stopped communicating.

:)

"Courage, Willow...."

http://www.sherlockian.net/canon/index.html

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.