[Mb-civic] Article from Tom Dispatch

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 25 02:31:03 PDT 2004

Re:  Article from Tom Dispatch

The world is weird, lol.  Great articles, I'm addressing this one for a second:

Tom wrote:

====
Welcome to Baghdad
 er, New York
 (Bring Earplugs Department):  Here's
great news in the war on terror -- the Long Range Acoustic Device, straight
from testing on the urban battlefield of Iraq, has arrived in New York,
according to Tom Hays of the Associated Press.  It is a
machine-cum-"non-lethal" weapon, "developed for the military and capable of
blasting warnings, orders or anything else at an ear-splitting 150
decibels."  Two of these creatures are being tested "at an airfield in a
remote section of Brooklyn" by New York's Finest, a staging ground where
they're also testing out arrest procedures on police cadets chanting "no
peace, no justice."  The Department recently bought the two sound weapons
for $35,000 a pop. As Ros Davidson of the Glasgow Sunday Herald comments,
"They
 have never before been used outside a war-zone."  Think of New York
as the Big Earlobe.
=====

Just referring anyone who doesn't care or doesn't already know about it and
might like some more info on these "neat new array of weapons systems"
(they now have some that do much much much much much more than just the
above, lol) to my previous post here of:

FBI-Military-Etc Brain Wave Manipulation Etc (Hearing Voices? Read This Or
Be Stupid)

Posted on:

Sun Aug 1 16:20:28 PDT 2004

There's some very bad stuff coming around the bend and already here as far
as phenomenal "Ultra-Control" weapons.  Check them out.  Or just sit back,
relax, and they will eventually check you out.

If it wasn't for my paranoia about false conspiracy theories, hehe, I would
say they have been reverse engineering UFOs for about 57 years.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.