[Mb-civic] Disaster At The Republican National Convention

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Aug 25 01:59:52 PDT 2004

Disaster At The Republican National Convention

Ok, let's see how good your deductive powers are.

People are leaving NYC already to get away from the Republican National
Convention, for various reasons.

If I were still living there and could leave, I would because of my
deductive powers.

Ashcroft has declared the RNC as a "possible terrorist attack target".

That alone, legitimate or not, is enough to give me chills, especially when
I think of all the nuts and copycats out there beside "al-Qaeda
types".  LOL......

Plus, I wouldn't put it past the GOP to pull some stunt themselves just so
they could turn to the international cameras and say "See..?  WE are the
great good people they are trying to get at." or somesuch.  What a great
"rallying occasion" that would be, like throwing cement between every
Republican tromping across America, LOL.  Come on, Feith, here's your
chance to *really* move up on that ladder.  LOL.....

(This "all" is starting to make the Watergate break-in look like "Barbie
Goes To The Nail Salon".)

Then you got all those people there who are spit-pissed about that whole
"can't have protests in Central Park" fiasco.

Then you have your usual international criminal element in such a
local-international town.

Then you have your real "al-Qaeda types" most Americans in NYC couldn't
tell from the next guy walking down the street in NYC for the most part.

Then you got about a zillion "2 guys" sitting in a room somewhere in
Queens, or the Bronx, or N.J., or wherever going "Hey, Louie, you wanna do
somethin weird this weekend...?  Heh heh...  heh...."

Then you got the Republicans holding their Convention in NYC, where the
World Trade Towers used to be (and primarily for that reason of the
"publicity and political nuance" opportunity in the first place) and which
is a "mainly Democratic stronghold area".

Then you got more "security" than you have hairs on your [censored], of all
kinds, casing that place for larry, curly, moe, and joe blow from kokomo
and his goldfish, lol, and some are there to "deal with 'anarchistic'
dangerous protestors".

And then you got a zillion conventioneers who are out to paint the town red
or they ain't goin in the first place.

Ok, now use your deductive powers.  Like Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson....

Is it this? weekend that "all this" is coming down there...?  Well, I
forgot when the RNC is, but it's soon.

Allright, if you're anywhere near the island of Manhattan during or before
the RNC, well....  get the hell out of there.  Go to Vermont or Maine or
somewhere.

The End.

Hey, if I'm wrong, I owe you a snowcone.

Or, if you're just the adventurous type, stick around, it's going to be a
hell of a late show.

What a great movie this would make, LOL.......

I hope everything goes well, as far as everybody being allright and stuff,
but, I dunno, looking at all the tiny pieces of this particular puzzle, I
just ain't got a good feelin about it......  Too many loose ends.  Too much
opportunity.

Get out of there.  It's a hurricane with fingers.

"Uncle Cheeseburger...............!!"

"Yes, kids...."

"You realize you might owe people a zillion snowcones...?"

"Yes, I know that...."

"But you said what was on your mind anyway......?"

"Yes, yes I did...."

"What's on your mind now, Uncle Cheeseburger.....?"

"Well, I was just thinking......."

"Thinking of what, Uncle Cheeseburger.......?"

"Well, I was just thinking how great a cricket sandwich would taste right
about now........."

        :|      :|

"Get the hell out of here..........!!"

"Hey, I was just kidding, hehe....."

"Get the hell out of here, dammit...."

"Ok, ok, I'm going, hehe, night kids...."

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger....."

Click.

"Asshole...."

"Oh, don't worry, he wouldn't eat it......"

"How do you know.....?"

"I just know.  Trust me...."

"Uncle Cheeseburger told us never to trust anyone...."

"Yeah, I know, but you can trust me...."

"No, I can't...."

"Yes, you can...."

"No, I cant......"

"Well, you have to trust *somebody*....  You can't go through life trusting
nobody at all ever...."

"Well....     I trust the cricket..."

"You trust the cricket.....?"

"Yeah...    I trust the cricket...."

"hmmm...."

"What's wrong with trusting the cricket.......?"

"Nothing, don't worry, there's nothing wrong with trusting the cricket..."

"Ok then........"

"Night, Jimi...."

"Night, Judi........"

The cricket begins to softly chirp in its cage.......

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.