[Mb-civic] Rumsfeld Investigates Rumsfeld: "Hey, I'm still cool...!!"

maxfury at granderiver.net maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Aug 24 20:28:36 PDT 2004

Rumsfeld Investigates Rumsfeld:  "Hey, I'm still cool...!!"

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/08/24/abughraib.report/index.html

The other panel member was Harold Brown, secretary of defense for President
Carter. All four are members of the Defense Policy Board, which advises
Rumsfeld.

Asked if Rumsfeld should resign, Schlesinger said, "His resignation would
be a boon to all of America's enemies and, consequently, I think it would
be a misfortune if it were to take place." The three other panel members
concurred.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.