[Mb-civic] Warlords of America....AND "Michael Moore, artist and patriot"

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Aug 23 19:57:00 PDT 2004

Re:  Warlords of America....AND "Michael Moore, artist and patriot"

"It may have been easy once to dismiss this as a message from the lunar
right. But Brzezinski is mainstream. His devoted students include Madeleine
Albright, who, as secretary of state under Clinton, described the death of
half a million infants in Iraq during the US-led embargo as "a price worth
paying", and John Negroponte, the mastermind of American terror in central
America under Reagan who is currently "ambassador" in Baghdad. James
Rubin, who was Albright's enthusiastic apologist at the State Department, is
being considered as John Kerry's national security adviser. He is also a
Zionist; Israel's role as a terror state is beyond discussion."

"It is the continuation of a project that began more than 500 years ago. The
privileges of "discovery and conquest" granted to Christopher Columbus in
1492, in a world the pope considered "his property to be disposed according
to his will", have been replaced by another piracy transformed into the
divine will of Americanism and sustained by technological progress, notably
that of the media."

Hehe.............

I dunno, the more I read of that article, the more the chills begin to
creep up my spine.

If you don't feel like a lab rat in a cage by now, watching whatever it was
that Dreams (of various "Good Things") used to be made of in "America" go
down the toilet while various puppeteers jerk the strings, fart in your
childrens' childrens' childrens' faces, and laugh their asses off, then
ignore it all.  Completely irrelevant if you're not feeling such things at
this late date.

As for "the other 50% of America", they wouldn't believe it even if it was
written in stone on their foreheads.

The old adage is still true:  If you pay for high quality indoctrination,
you get high quality indoctrination.

I wonder if that's a tax write-off...............

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.