[Mb-civic] !!!!!!

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Aug 22 08:48:48 PDT 2004

Re:  !!!!!!

Lyle wrote:

======
It is 2 and it is over 2,000 years old-it is Chinese and no I don't
smoke-thank you. Remember it is not religion.
======

True, I might be wrong, however I will have to reiterate my thesis that any
kind of "internal duality" that might "exist" is not the result of a "total
like being, opposite but in parallel with your journey" "struggling,
cooperating, interacting" within one's own psyche and being part of it,
but, in such cases, is rather consisting of and emanating from an external
source distinctly separate from "who one is".

Excluding "religion", this "theory of duality" which I've just seen, i.e.
"dual personalities have tried to become one and have resisted change,
right in our own bodies", looks like the same basic mixture of various
"religious-philosophic" schools of thought which emanated from various
places East of America, and a good dose of Freudian Psycho-Babble which
Sigmund appropriated one night inbetween sniffing enormous amounts of Cocaine.

======
Don't you remember the ID...that is a small self, your subconscious is
another, your higher self is still another.
======

Yes, I remember "The Id".

The "Id", as defined by Freud, among other things, is "the part of the mind
responsible for sexual urges which is often depressed".

Let's take a brief look at further elaborations of Freud as to more
"elements of the Id":

Elements of The Id (Freud):  "The natural urge to bond and connect with
others in order to return to the original oneness of the first cell. All
sexual relations including the Oedipal Complex and Penis Envy that occur in
young boys and girls arise out of this. - The Death Instinct - The natural
urges to crush relationships and things in order to return to an earlier
state when all things were inorganic/not living. When the destructive urge
is repressed, the anger turns to self-destructive tendencies."

Face it, people, the guy was a babbling idiot.

It's not my fault that "Modern Psychiatry" was based on many of his lunatic
ravings.  Although it continues to be the problem of a vast amount of
society at large, unfortunately.

This is also the same guy who originally came up with the theory that if
one had a Neurosis that =surely= you must have been Sexually Abused as a Child.

He eventually realized how psychotic that was himself and came out and
admitted his "Error".

It's always great to know that "The Father Of Modern Psychiatry" was as
capable of Errors as the next person.

The only problem with that is that some of his "Errors" are still alive and
thriving today screwing the shit out of tons of people.

Ok, kids, everyone who *really* wanted to fuck your mother and kill your
father or have a dick like the boys, and *didn't* learn that crap from some
class or book or etc, hold up your right hand.

The End.

"Natural Instincts" are one thing.

Let us also remember that Freud, the guy who "invented Id, Ego, Superego",
among other things, might have had a genuinely good observation-idea here
and there (There are some, but I can't find many), also adamantly stuck by
his guns while proclaiming to The World that "All Dreams Are About Sex".

This is what comes from doing too much Cocaine, beating off hour after
hour, and then writing your babblings down in a book.

I liked this part of the original "description of duality":

"Because of conscious awareness, elevation of thought, the once separate
existence become inseparable as a body of spirit."

However, I just don't see it as "a separate existence".

True again, I might be wrong, but I view it as "one single existence" which
simply grows with the more "Experience" one absorbs.

I think it's all just "one self", and that any "duality" that might exist
is no more than growing pains.

=====
Come on buddy catch up, roll bigger ONE's :-)
=====

Ok....    :)

"Uncle Cheeseburger.........!!"

"Yes, Judi...?"

"Do I really want a penis like Jimi has....?"

"Uh, no, no you don't..."

"Uncle Cheeseburger..............!!"

"Yes, Jimi....?"

"Do I really want to fuck mama and kill daddy....?"

"Uh, no, Jimi, no you don't...."

"Are all dreams about sex, Uncle Cheeseburger...?"

"No, no they're not..."

"Are a lot of people in the world today totally screwed up because of the
psycho-babble that some coke head wrote inbetween jerking off in the
1800's, Uncle Cheeseburger...?"

"Uh, yes, yes they are..."

"Are many psychologists and psychiatrists sexual deviants who prey on their
clients and suck money out of their bank accounts like the leeches they are
while offering 'cures' based on the babblings of a cokehead in the 1800's
as a 'clearly simple fix' for often vastly complicated matters, Uncle
Cheeseburger...?"

"Uh, hehe, yes, yes they are, kids..."

"Roll one bigger this time, Uncle Cheeseburger....!!"

"Ok, ok I will....."

"fsssssswwssshhhhhfffff........"

"fsssssswwssshhhhhfffff........"

"fsssssswwssshhhhhfffff........"

" (squeaky voice)  Night, Uncle Cheeseburger...."

" (squeaky voice)  Night, kids......"

Click.

"Night, cricket...."

"Night, cricket........"

"chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp ccccccchhhhhHHHHIRRRRPPPPP............."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.