[Mb-civic] !!!!!!

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Sun Aug 22 01:35:03 PDT 2004

I felt a tomato cry when it was cut...I believe you saw the plant breath...good things come to good people.

Thanks,

Lyle K'ang

-- barbarasiomos38 at webtv.net (Barbara Siomos) wrote:
Wow! thank you Lyle,.... I have been there (agreeing with your
words)....  :-)

I have NOT read Ian's message as yet, my webby tv will not let me (don't
have the proper equip, I guess)... Oh well, I will watch it tomorrow or
the next day at my sons house and will comment then guys..... :-(

peace,
barbara
ps: I saw a plant breathing once.
>From: "Lyle K'ang" <lyve at netzero.com>
>Date: Sat, Aug 21, 2004, 11:17pm (EDT+4)
>To: mb-civic at islandlists.com
>Subject: Re: [Mb-civic] !!!!!!

I feel I should give a critique for anyone interested.
Whether or not the author was intentionally going on this path,
nevertheless what has emerged is an interpretation and creation of what
duality is.
It is a belief that inside of everyone there is a total like being,
opposite but in parrallel with your journey.

It is the growth of intelligence, taking the small self, to meet the
larger and higher self, where together they meet their true being.

Separated most of their earhtly existence, these dual personalities have
tried to become one and have resisted change, right in our own bodies.
Because of conscious awareness, elevation of thought, the once separate
existence become inseparable as a body of spirit.

There is NO religion, no boundaries but the oneness of human-kind. Once
experienced, the life of spirit changes into the life of human-kind,
which changes to natural entities. Natural entities are the spirits of
nature. These spirits guide our way-for their is no life without the
natural.

Therefore, we are nature and in nature we find our longevity, natural
human-kind, togetherness, oneness forever...

Thanks,
Lyle K'ang