[Mb-civic] Why?

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 18 16:26:00 PDT 2004

Why do these people/newspapers want to open sealed papers of the Heinz estate?

Looking for any dirt/ anything to sell papers. Is this action relevant to up coming election?

Americans are not allowed to look at Bush's personal sealed history, why should they look at Kerry's spouses history?

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/trib/regional/s_208760.html

No wonder Cronkite is troubled by today's press/media, we all should be.

Today's "US" press/media is in pursuit of ad sales and circulation numbers, not real news or even in-depth news on pertinent issues!

I pity Americans, they are so controlled/brainwashed by some/most major propaganda orientated manipulated medias!

I know most Americans are not ignorant, but a headline is a headline even if it is in error or miss-spoken/unaccredited.

The media should be put under the same rules as corporate America is becoming "accountable", not censored but accountable for miss use and miss information that is not relevant or is harmful to anyone's life etc.......

Please comment

Later H