[Mb-civic] Re: Hurricane

Walter Michael Harris wmichaelharris at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 15:25:38 PDT 2004

Robin -

I forget the name of The Big One (hurricane) when I lived on Clearwater
Beach - it must have been 1961 or 1962.  I do remember wandering too
near the water line to watch the tremendous swells rise and break - and
hear the wind howl.  But it seems to me my mom howled louder when she
made me get back inside!

KEPP SAFE - TELL US EVERYTHING!

Love

WMH