[Mb-civic] Latest Editorial from Vanity fair

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 13 05:49:37 PDT 2004

Re: Latest Editorial from Vanity fair

Horrible.

That seems like "The Story of America".

After half, or more, of us are dead or infected with radiation, absestos,
dioxins, who knows contaminated whathaveyou, and dying because of it,
mostly unwittingly, long after we're infected or dead Our Government
*sometimes* then comes out and says "Oh, by the way, guess what...".

Too little, too late.

The only saving grace as the fearless brave souls who worked at Ground Zero
to clear the rubble etc were horribly infected and lied to by Condoleeza
Rice, the White House, the EPA, the National Security Council, and Etc "in
order to get Wall Street back up and running as soon as possible" was that
Bush just couldn't resist such a political Photo Op and arrived 3 days
after September 11 and was breathing the same air.

He would have been there on September 12, but he was reading "My Pet Goat"
again to some Eskimos in an undisclosed location near the North Pole.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.