[Mb-civic] Your Future: Nobody Is Coming To Save You And You're Too Chicken To Do It Yourself.

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Thu Aug 12 23:15:46 PDT 2004

Your Future:  Nobody Is Coming To Save You And You're Too Chicken To Do It
Yourself.

http://www.geocities.com/charltonhestonworld2/

Vote.

No, seriously.  Go out and vote your ass off.

When you get through voting, I hope you feel good, because you basically
changed almost nothing except "Leadership for the next 4 years".

This is not a " popular 'statement' ", but God apparently didn't put me
here to pussyfoot around with the humans and hogtie myself to whether I
feel they "like me and my ideas" or not, so who cares.

If you think you voted in "A Good Guy", great.  I'm happy for you.

Regardless of who you vote for, "The Bad Guys" will always come back up to
the top and win "Leadership for the next 4 years" again.

It never fails.

After all, they *Run Planet Earth*.

If they *didn't* Run Planet Earth, we wouldn't be in the fix we are in today.

Right..............?

Of course you know that is "right" and "The Truth".

They run the show.

Face it, the Republicans are akin to something like "The Devil's Penis",
and they literally live to run around fucking everything they can that
moves to feel important and gain wealth, power, and influence from their
actions.

They are basically Traitors to America, and any "democratic ideals" that
might have helped formed this country and that might still be lingering around.

And the Democrats are not far behind.

And =both of them= are so tied up in Corporate Graft and Constant
Acquiescence to Our Military, that no matter *who* you "vote for", the
*MACHINE* that runs America and The World, will barely change for an
instant nor blink an eye at "The New Leadership For The Next 4 Years".

When you can basically come to terms with *that*, you might have a chance
of understanding how totally screwed we are, and have been for quite some time.

And with the literal Resources, from A to Z, starting to run out, go
extinct, and being bought up by Private Interests, the movie "Soylent
Green" is *EXACTLY* where we are heading.

You need to get your head out of the ground, out of all this "Voting will
save us" and "Politics is the Answer" and "Positive Change is just around
the corner" crap, and come back to Reality.

Face it, *none* of that crap is going to "Save Us".

The *MACHINE* just sidesteps it each and every time and keeps on ticking,
as *POWERFUL* as it has always been.

The only thing that will save you is *A POLITICAL REVOLUTION*.

But you're just too Chicken to pull that off.

Don't fret, so are your neighbors, so are the people down the street, so
are the people in the next city, and so are the people in the next
State.  All of America is afraid to take its own Country back and sits
around believing all the PURE BULLSHIT they watch on television, waiting
for "The Good Guys At The Top" to come and save them and their Country.

Trust me.  They ain't coming.

Revolution is how America was formed.

Go look it up in an actual History Book if you're really that stupid that
you forgot that or never knew it.

And your Founding Forefathers had the *foresight* to write over and over
and over things like "If your Government begins to screw you royally, which
is *inevitable*, you have No Choice but to literally overthrow them, kick
them out, and start all over again, that is, if you wish to preserve what
'Democracy' that they didn't rip to shreds amid the duration of their
Crimes Against America, Freedom, Justice and The Truth".

But, alas, "Revolution" has become =A Dirty Word=.

Just like "Fuck".

During the "60's" people like the SLA and etc etc etc were paraded before
American TV Land, most of them "Black People (shudder... lol), and we were
TAUGHT that "THESE are the 'New Revolutionaries'...!!!!  These 'Scum Of The
Earth'...!!!!  See?  Only *THESE* kind of 'barbaric traitors' would ever
even *CONCEIVE* of 'Overthrowing Their (corrupt) Government.....!!!!!!!".

And you bought it.

Suckers.......................

Your "Forefathers" think you're Suckers too.

In fact, they know it.

And so do I.   That and a nickel will get you the greased up pig behind the
whorehouse in Guadalajara.

Again, if your "Forefathers", the Actual People Who Had To Have An Actual
Revolution To Overthrow The Ruling Government Of America =SO WE COULD BE
FREE=, were here *TODAY* witnessing *ALL OF THIS*, they would =literally=
take out *AT LEAST* half of The American Government and shoot them on the
White House Lawn as **TRAITORS TO AMERICA AND DEMOCRACY**.

If you don't already *KNOW* they would, you are a total fool.

Judging by how long Americans have acquiesced to these traitorous
puppeteers like so many trained seals, I'll have to say you are a total fool.

"Ignorance" is no longer an acceptable excuse for the removal of your
actual Country from your own hands.

So, you're too Chicken to overthrow your own Corrupt Government and hand it
back to The People to whom it originally "belonged" and get rid of the
TRAITORS to America, Justice, Freedom, and Truth who currently Run Everything.

Well, I hope you like eating dead people, because not too many years from
now, that's all that will be around.

Soylent Green.   A joke..?

No.          It's =Reality= coming to get your ass.

You're just as prepared for that as you are to take back your own Country.

Enjoy the show.  You have literally Paid for every damn second of it.

So did your "Forefathers".

The only difference is that they were smarter and braver than you are.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.