[Mb-civic] FW: re. Michael Moore

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 16:27:04 PDT 2004

the problem though with Moore is that although much much much of his
assertions are true, rather than go into the complexity of the situation and
it is very complex, he then goes into neat explanations the same way the
republicans do; given in the cause of liberalism such things are better; but
i have always felt moore is a shameless self promoter; using titles like
farenheight 911 or bowling for columbine to sell tickets and his art not
worth the chance hes taking with peoples sentiments etc

I am not a michael moore fan per se
although politically obviously colinear with his beliefs etc