[Mb-civic] p.s: Re: Ire To The Chief

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 6 22:08:55 PDT 2004

p.s.:  Re:  Ire To The Chief

Gary Alan Fine wrote:

"Anyone who hobnobs with progressives knows by now that a fair proportion
of these bright and articulate Americans hate George W. Bush. They abhor
him. The embrace of Bush hatred has even appeared in otherwise sober
journals of opinion such as the New Republic. Why? How is it that so many
thoughtful people hold a belief that is surprising -- and troubling -- to
the vast majority of Americans?"

P.S.:

It also has something to do with that this particular phase of our
Government, Leaders, Etc, is so easy to knock off as being nothing less
than Pure Crooks.

And more and more people are seeing it.

First something's wrong with the 2000 election.  Wait a minute..!!  Let's
ask questions..!!  This doesn't seem right for some reason...!!  Then 911
happens.  And everybody and their rabbit was asleep at the wheel.  People
ask more questions.  And the litany of occurences and data goes on and on
and on.

And the more questions the more people have been asking, the less they like
the answers.

It's now just so very easy to see the vast amount of corruption etc at work
in so many various branches of our "government" happening these days, that
it's hard to ignore and put a smiley face on anymore and just "blindly
trust whoever's at the reins" of our Country, Democracy, and People.

The resources are going, people are starting to notice.  The news around
the world about so many things continues to get worse not better.  Wages
stay the same.  Food, fuel, etc, continues to rise.

It's a particularly outlandishly interesting vergence of the culmination of
so many years of graft, corruption, lying, and treason to America &
"Abroad" finally coming to the surface, after all this long time, like
cream to the top of a butter churn, that even the children are starting to
take notice.

Bush is no more than a continuance of these many many eons of America Etc
getting screwed by *Our Own Guys At The Top*.

People are beginning to wake up again.  Very slowly, unfortunately, but
waking nevertheless.  Like they did in the "60's etc".  Except they're
starting to see "some really really bad shit" coming to us in "the not so
distant future" if the "Business As Usual" guys are allowed to and continue
to "steer America" down the toilet like they have been forever and continue
to this very moment.

Destruction of America came from within.

Al-Qaeda etc are mere minor players in the play.

People are so angry because they're finally beginning to wake up and
realize it.  "All over again.....".

The very ineptness of a corrupt system was bound to catch up to itself
eventually.  It was impossible to endlessly sustain such corruption without
it eventually becoming noticed that True Leadership was Completely Missing
from the helm of A Free Society full of Freedom-loving hard-working people
who have been tired forever of being ripped off and conned by "Our Own
People", who appear to have, out of everyone else in the world, turned out
to be "The Worst Enemies America Ever Had".

Today is just another one of those days in a long string of them coming up
somewhere in the future.....

Your Leaders have, again, ahem, betrayed you, and it's such a vast mess
that the only real way out of it is a bonafide political revolution, but,
alas, they seem to be all out of them at WalMart.

"Uncle Cheeseburger............!!"

"Yes, kids....."

"That was a good one, tell us another one...!!"

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed, you go to sleep too, I'll read you another
one tomorrow night...".

"Ok, Uncle Cheeseburger...!!  You want a joint, Uncle Cheeseburger..??"

"No, I'm fine.  Night, kids......"

"Night, Uncle Cheeseburger..........."

Click.

"ffffffwwwwwssssshhhhhhh..."  (Jimmy inhaling....)  "Here (in a squeaky
voice holding it in)... "

"Thanks...         fffffwwwwwwsssssssshhhhfffff..."  (squeaky
voice)  "...this is good stuff........"  "fffwwwwwwwsssssshhhhhhhhh....."

"Oh, crap, Judi...!!     Oh, crap.....!!!!"

"What's wrong, Jimmy, what is it.  !!   What's wrong.....??!!"

"Oh, crap....!!   Oh, hell...!!   Oh, crap....!!   Oh, God...!!"

"What the hell is wrong, Jimmy.....!!"

"Oh, crap....!!      The ceiling is turning purple, Judi.....!!!!"

"........... The ceiling has always been purple....."

"Oh.....      Oh, yeah....     That's
right....     ffffffwwwwwwsssshhhhhhfffff.................
Nevermind............"

"Night, Judi......"

"Night, Jimmy........"

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.