[Mb-civic] Re: WHY BUSH FELT HE WAS ON SOLID GROUND

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Mon Aug 2 17:46:24 PDT 2004

True words.
IMHO However when Bush & Co vilified any/all statements of the Clinton/Gore/
Democratic side it becomes strange that they would now say the he was
influenced by them.
For sure if the same thing had happened on anyone else's watch it would have
followed the same tactic used by his Father, international cooperation. But
the son's crew had already poisoned the well.
They had a great chance in Afghanistan with everyone behind them and it
would have given us a platform from which to affect many changes in the
area.
Michael