[Mb-civic] God Bless America's Fear

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 2 17:11:28 PDT 2004

OIL prices at new high with latest terror alert by Tom!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5577684/

I drive a Ford Focus wagon, before Iraq etc, it would cost me $25 ish CDN to fill up, now it cost me $38 ish CDN and the Canadian $ is @ $0.75 to the US today but was $0.65 before Iraq....... do the math, we have a stronger $ but yet I/we are paying more........., so the increase is actually more for Canadians !! And Canada has "no" issue with the Middle East and the Middle East has "no" issue with Canada, like the US does?

So thank you selfish America for messing with our economy, our life.......

My travel budget to get to work use to be $ 200 ish CDN a month, now it is $350 ish CDN, and then you add personal travel, I'm now paying over $600 a month for gas....... again I thank you America!!!!! In 3 years I have doubled my cost of gas and that is not including the strength/growth of the CDN $..........

Point being, the rest/most of the world suffers America's indulgencies/priorities/lifestyle/political issues/national interest etc..........

Wall Street profiteers jack up energy commodities for profit and everyone pays at the end of the day except for the profit/market makers......

Do ya feel like a sucker when you go to the gas pump?

Again, I thank America and it's polices/agenda for screwing up my life !

Later H

Angry