[Mb-civic] is this intelligent thinking??

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Mon Aug 2 01:07:24 PDT 2004

Re:  is this intelligent thinking??

Ian wrote:

"So, yes, it is "intelligent thinking" to believe that this was the case:
not only because it is based on "intelligence," but because any intelligent
person would not question that particular finding."

Be that as it may or may not be, and excluding me getting into anything
"about bin-Laden", you must admit that U.S. "Intelligence", among others,
has been proven to be rather inaccurate on various subjects lately.

Call me paranoid, call me whateva, but having watched "America Blossom" for
a tad of time now over these several last decades, I personally question
just about *everything*.

I would "question" much more, but even our own Congress can't get access to
various "Classified" documents to even formulate their questions.

In a System like this, which we now thoroughly get to enjoy, anyone who
"questions", either right or wrong, is not necessarily "not intelligent",
incorrectly "questioning" or not.

But, perhaps, among other options, just cautious, and in the face of dismal
"Intelligence" "Government" and various "Commission" results being either
inadequate, blossomed over, or excluding of "The Truth, The Whole Truth,
and Nothing But The Truth", I have a tendency to almost question the air I
breathe in America anymore as to who has had their hands on it before it
reached me and the rest of us who inhabit this land.

Again, we won't even begin to discuss various "Internal Reports" that not
even our own Congress seems able to demand from *Our Top People* in various
officages of this System.

"Even if there is "filler" or "absent" evidence"

Bingo.

A lot of stuff always reminds me of that line delivered by Robert Redford
in "3 Days Of The Condor" to the CIA guy, something like "What is it with
you people..?  You think that not telling the truth is not the same as
lying..?".

I know, heh, that I've gotten off on a tangent here, but if anyone believes
that the people who and the system which runs the USA shouldn't be
constantly questioned and aren't screwing the entire country with every
damn chance they get, I have some lakeside property in the Gobi Desert I
would like to sell you.

"Their" "answers", even to our own Congress just *don't add up*.

About anything lately it seems.

First off, what an ironically Extremely Lame Excuse that resulted in the
dilution of  various areas of investigation and the nonchalant trivial lack
of more thorough and indepth "answers" that could have come out of the 911
Commission's "investigations" winding up being "We tried to keep politics
and partisanship out of this".

Of course, the above is all the "Experts of America" critiquing it, but
what the f*ck do they know.

They can't get at various Classified Documents either.

I'm real happy that various people are real happy about the "results from
the 911 Commission", and I'm not talking about "bin-Laden this or bin-Laden
that", however, based strictly on watching America for half a century, and
who did what, and why (the parts that weren't Totally Classified), I saw
almost nothing but an Tea Party held for America to calm them down a little.

And take the heat off the "hard questions".

If a REAL commission had REALLY investigate "All Of This", we would be
anticipating at least 20 Top Heads to roll in Public Trials in America
sometime in 2005 or so.

All I personally find myself longing for at this time is some cake to go
with the tea.

Even the Presidency of the United States of America tried to stop this
Commission from even being *formed* in the first place.

Any amateur can tell that the cook's balls at The Top are rancid and
stinking because he hasn't had a bath in so long.

It's pathetic.

Question your asses off, right or wrong.

Maybe 10,000 years or so from now Our Own Top Guys will release documents
and other Classified Information that relates directly to the well-being of
American Citizens and our country.

Rather than "The dog ate my homework" being delivered to Senate
Investigating Committees by, among others, our Secretary of Defense.

Or "It's Classified, Senator, I'm sorry you can't look at it, but I might
let you peek at it, but you can't photograph it, copy it, or even take
notes about it...".

This place has gone wacky, kids.

It makes you gullible, stupid, or just plain ignorantly irresponsible to
*not* question just about anything that moves on either side of the
Mississippi at this late date of Total System Failure in the USA.

We're a bunch of patsies for sitting around and *automatically accepting*
*everything* as the 911 Commission comes out with an olive drab version of
technicolor in their report "here and there" and in the same breath
explaining it all away with "Well, we didn't want to offend anybody...." or
somesuch.

Again, such flabbergastingly outrageous slipshod jobs are being carried out
by SO many of Our Top Guys, including but not limited to "commissions",
that if they pulled this shit back in the 1776 good old days in America,
our "forefathers" would have strung them up with ropes on the floor of The
U.S. Senate.

Instead we just get Dick Cheney saying "Go fuck yourself...!!".

As he, among others, fucks everybody.

You've come a long way, baby.........................

Sure, never question anything, especially the same "Intelligence" that
helped create the SAVAK with Israel in Iran, among other little things
they've accomplished "In The Name Of Mankind", all over Earth, for a *very*
long time now.

The well-being of "Mankind" is the farthest thing from their minds.

Whether "CNN" reports it on a screen in front of you, or not.

If a lawyer I hired to get Justice for my daughter that was murdered lost
the case but got $1.75 in damages and a hug from the guy who slit her
throat came up to me after the trial and explained his ineptness, lackings,
and shortcomings in retrieving any and all related evidence from any and
all available sources with "Hey, I didn't want to offend anyone", I'd kick
his ass on the floor while pounding him in the head with the Bible
everybody swears on there to "Tell The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing
But The Truth".

If you wouldn't, you need your visa revoked.

The Truth appears to be merely An Option at The Top, while the rest of us
are bound by It at The Bottom by A System that was corrupted so long ago it
is beyond grief and pitifullness.

If anyone blindly accepts the shamefully misnomered partial spoonfuls of
"Truth" that we are fed on a daily basis day by day, decade after decade,
century after century here on this little speck of dust in the cosmos by
people who find it easy to Lie and who ad infinitum consecutively establish
entire careers, fortunes, and empires by doing it, you are a fool.

However, in retrospect, it was a great Afternoon Tea Party, but there was
no cake, and the music sucked.

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.