ALL UNDER HEAVEN
formerly THE DRAGON AND THE PEARL
Late in 1996, THE DRAGON AND THE PEARL enjoyed a successful run in Chicago. For further information about future production plans please contact AV Productions at 212-580-0183 or by fax at 212-362-6425.
Comments or Questions? email@example.com
- All Under Heaven was performed at the Parker Playhouse in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, November 16 through December 5, 1999; and at the Royal Poinciana Playhouse in Palm Beach, Florida, from December 7-19, 1999.
- All Under Heaven at the Century Center in NY, closed on January 10th, 1999.
- All Under Heaven opens for previews off-Broadway on November 3rd, 1998 at the Century Theater Center for the Performing Arts. General ticket sales will begin November 16, 1998.
- The Dragon and the Pearl, re-written and re-titled, premiered in September 1998 at Randolph-Macon Woman's College in Lynchburg, VA.
- The Dragon and the Pearl
Edition of Cyberbil
- Learn more about Pearl S. Buck, Valerie Harper and the talented Chicago production team.
- Photo Gallery
- Photos of Valerie Harper and Pearl S. Buck
- Information about the Chicago Production
Sites of Related Interest
- Pearl S. Buck
- Author Peter Conn, whose book "Pearl S. Buck: A Cultural Biography",is the basis of this play, maintains an excellent site about the famous American author and humanitarian.
- All About Valerie Harper