[Mb-hair] Bye HAiR buds.... :-)

William Swiggard swiggard at comcast.net
Mon May 29 17:44:50 PDT 2006

Barbara et al:

Like Mark Twain's demise, the rumors of the death of the HAIR List are
somewhat exaggerated.  Tee hee ;-)

Seriously, m'dears:  The HAIR List is not only up, it really is
thriving, with lots of fresh new HAIRy discussion.

I go there a few times a day.  Just surf on over:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/hair/

Peace, Love, Freedom, Happiness -

Bill