[Mb-hair] Hair Blog info

Nina Dayton dayton3 at rcn.com
Thu May 25 15:34:16 PDT 2006

Just a reminder to all those of you still hanging here on the list that
the list will stop existing as of June 1, a week from today. Hair
discussions have moved over to the MB Hair Blog, which is at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/hair/

You need to register in order to be able to post and comment there, and
I would appreciate even the lurkers registering, so that we can know who
is there with us on a regular basis - the way we did by checking the
subscriber list for this list.

Many are over there already, so come check it out. If you have any
difficulties registering, or with the blog, please get in touch with me
at dayton3 at rcn.com
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html