[Mb-hair] Need The Power of HAIR

Bert4NYC1 at aol.com Bert4NYC1 at aol.com
Sat May 20 10:37:48 PDT 2006

Hey Tribe
I'm just started a small Indy Country/Rock label in St. Louis.  My artist is
Brett Daniels. Brett hails from Austin, TX, but now lives in St. Louis.  Last
New Years Brett performed at the Cutting Room with guest Ellen Foley.  Our
last single was a remake of the old Motown song, "What Becomes of The Broken
Hearted" we got radio play on country radio in the US and Europe.  Our new single
was released on May 1, and is starting to get some radio play.
I'm asking the Tribe to call there local country stations and request Brett
Daniels
"If I Was Gonna Leave Someone." It's a great heartwrenching ballad.
We need your help, also if you know any Country venues in your area, would
you please let me know.  We are updating our website, but you can check out
BrettDanielsCountry.com
Thanks
Bert Coleman
B & B Music Group, Inc.