[Mb-hair] Important changes to the MB-Hair List

Nina Dayton dayton3 at rcn.com
Thu May 18 17:26:15 PDT 2006

Hello all  -

We are very excited to announce to you all the upcoming transformation
of the MB-Hair list into the MB Hair Blog! This change will take care of
some of the difficulties associated with this list as a list serve such
as large posts having to wait for moderator approval, subscriber
mailboxes getting overly full with posts or large attachments, the
inability to archive html rich text or attached photos or graphics, spam
(if I do my job right you don't see it, but believe me, we get a lot!),
accounts disabled by excessive bounces, or the regular unsubscribing of
all aol subscribers, for some strange reason that I will never understand.

The MB-Hair Blog is not an email list like this one, but an online
community that you can access by going to:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/hair/

Anyone can view the posts and the comments, but in order to be able to
post or reply to a post you have to register, which you can do by
following the links there, or by going to:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/hair/wp-login.php

The MB-Hair list will continue as it is for a couple of weeks, however,
it will end with the month of May, so everyone needs to switch over to
the Blog by June 1st. For those of you that are also members of the
MB-Civic list, these changes are also happening for that list, and that
Blog is also up and running and quite active at:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/blog/civic/

We look forward to having you all join us at the MB Blogs!
Peace and Love,
Nina