[Mb-hair] FW: Form your own opinion!

Jonathon Johnson goodhairdays at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 06:15:06 PDT 2006

I shared this to show just how extreme this radical movement is. Of course it does
  not represent the large majority of good people who believe in Islam or are of Arab
  decent. Good Arabs and Muslems around the world should be just as alarmed, as these folks hate them as well.

  There have always been extreme radicals in all religions and races. Christianity certainly has more than it's fair share. I just don't believe we have seen one like this since Hitler who wants to eliminate all who do not share this radical belief. Make no mistake, this is not a group you can negotiate with unless you are willing to give up your freedom and your life.

  Although I do believe that the war in Iraq is an unjust war, I also believe that
  the world needs to unite, to stop this movement before it is too late. It may already be too late as they have poisoned the minds of their youth, and Bush and his cronies have inflamed the situation.

  Pray for peace ~ Jonathon

Good HAIR Days: A Personal Journey with the American Tribal Love-Rock Musical HAIR, by Jonathon Johnson. For more information on the book and how to order it, visit www.goodhairdays.net.