[Mb-hair] ohh the bed germany 1970

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 11:01:51 PDT 2006

It was,like every other moment of the show,inspired by the original staging and all that
Tom O'Horgan made happen.When I began in Duisberg in 1970 I started workshop with the
cast only to find out that they already knew all the theater games I too had learned from
Tom.XOX M

--- Michael Ramirez <lookingformydonna1 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> I just thought i'd share this with you...
> For quite a bit of time of "The Bed" on the Das Ganze Haare 30 Jahre Live 1970 album,
> it sounds like it was inspired by the DisinHAIRited version.....>

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."