[Mb-hair] Birthday Party for HAiR (Correction)

Robert Camuto rpc06512 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 3 13:28:02 PDT 2006

When Sherwin and I worked together I could never get it right.  So I just started calling him Derwood (like on Bewitched).  That's his name and I'm sticking with it.

  Robert

"tiogajoe at juno.com" <tiogajoe at juno.com> wrote:
    I mean "Sherwin."  What'd I say?  Sherman?  Probably from watching one too many "Mr. Peabody" episodes on "The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show."  Well, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
  Tioga