[Mb-hair] ugh

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Tue May 2 17:07:44 PDT 2006

"This is 1968, dearies, not 1948."

Ugh indeed. How old are you Mike? Is this woman teaching in college, high
school, or...? If she wants you to pick another book pick any of the books
on the list of '60's books at the archives web site:

http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/links/60sbooks.html

Speaking of which, it's been a long time since we solicited titles of books
for this list. Any one so inclined take a look and let me know what should
be there that isn't.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html