[Mb-hair] V For Vendetta

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 29 10:08:20 PST 2006

excuse katie youre being insulting
mine is a considered expert opinion
you dont have to agree
and i be wrong
but im not trying to ruin anything
and your note is condescending
its not a question of respect my authority
its just my opinion
and im entitled
and i might be right
and its an either or proposition
there is more than one right answer on how to mount a show
and more than a certain amount of superstition
eg you didnt see the original production
( which was i think the best one and was miraculous;
certainly its why im in media )

but you all need to check yourselves
someone can suggest something you dont believe in
and no one here has a monopoly on heart, integrity
and nobody loves the piece more than me
and i actually saw the production everyone is talking about
?
again its just my opinion
not stating it as law
and yes i would if i were playing the 1812 overture for a contemporary
audience
i wouldnt change the music
but i might change the instrumentation to post modern instruments
or might add them to traditional ones
adaptation is exciting
peace
( seize the day )