[Mb-hair] What'n the Hell are we fighting for? Make Love NOT War!!!

Katie Kasben katiekasben at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:00:43 PST 2006

That was a wonderful article!

It made me feel the way I did when I was putting together my production~
that fire in the belly that makes you glad to be alive because you are able
to change the world...even if it is one tiny pebble at a time.

If we all dropped our pebbles in that proverbial pond, the total ripples
will equal a tidal wave of peace

:)
I miss all of you~ hope you're well.
I'm producing the Asheville 48 Hour Film Project this July...
anyone want to come and be a celebrity judge?
:)
Have a brilliant, balanced and beautiful day~

love,
Katie

ALOHA NUI LOA!