[Mb-hair] Chavez March

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Wed Mar 29 03:55:24 PST 2006

Awesome Michael.... I remember living in NYC in the 60's and protesting along with supporters of the workers.... I still support this organization by donating money for worker causes and write letters to Congressmen and Senators to try and make working conditions better even now the workers and their families still suffer under creepy land owners and evil management...

peace,
barbara