[Mb-hair] Fw: 8th Annual Cesar Chavez Walk to Occur Sat.--Sign up Today!

rachel anderson raesing4u at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 22:01:25 PST 2006

oh, funny!  i am more of a "child-of"....my parents
did most of the marching....i rode on their shoulders.

but i SO remember when i was growing up, my mom STILL
could barely choke down grapes.  and every time i
wanted to buy them, she got this look on her
face....kind of conflicted and distraught.....

i guess her whole heart was in it.  which doesnt
surprise me....shes not one to reserve herself when
she believes in something.  but lemme ask you this:
are grapes okay to eat, now??

much love!!

http://www.ufwaction.org/ufw/events/cecwla06/details.tcl?member_key=wn3ugig2y7wd85b&

https://secure.ga6.org/08/ufw/events/cecwla06/purchase.tcl?member_key=wn3ugig2y7wd85b&