[Mb-hair] Argentina Cast CD

Michael Ramirez lookingformydonna1 at rediffmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:18:09 PST 2006

The CD came in the mail today! I really like it : )

It sounds great in Spanish  The cast is great
I really like the Hud and the Sheila
"Dead End' "I Beleive In Love" and "Manchester" are really good on the album I love the touch of flamenco on My Conviction, and theold Argentine song before Electric Blues. I wish it had more songs though.
I must say sometimes the sound isn't that great, like in Aquarius when the whole cast sings- sometimes the music drowns out the voices.
I have "Soy Negro/No Tengo" Stuck in my head.... The CD has:

Acuario [Aquarius]
Donna/Hashish
Sodomia [Sodomy]
Negro Reventado [Colored Spade]
Manchester Inglaterra
Soy Negro/No Tengo [I'm Black/Ain't Got No]
Via Muerta [Dead End]
Creo En El Amor [I Belive in Love]
Aire [Air]
Iniciales [Initials]
Tengo Vida [I Got Life]
Pelo [Hair]
Mi Conviccion [My Conviction]
Como Pueden Ser Tan Crueles [Easy To Be Hard]
Hare Krishna
Por Donde Voy? [Where Do I Go]
Elecric Blues
Muchachos Negros [Black Boys]
Muchachos Blancos [White Boys]
Caminando en el Ecspacio
Tres Cinco Cero Cero
Que Obra De Arte  El Hombre Es [What a Piece of Work Is Man]
Ojos Abiertos [Our Eyes are open]
Buen Dia Estrella [Good Morning Starshine]
Los Erres De Carne [Flesh Failures]
Ojos, Miren El Fin Eyes Look Your Last]
Ojos