[Mb-hair] it is okay not to agree with the group

Ocsomtan at aol.com Ocsomtan at aol.com
Sun Mar 26 19:15:36 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/26/2006 9:26:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

I never called you either.  I think you're not clear.  Very egotistical.
Think you are HAIR as opposed to its instrument.  Why did you need to "dissent
from me"? -- you never knew me -- you dissented against your parents -- see a
therapist and give HAIR and the Lists a break.  I am not as tolerant as Nina --
but I think you admired that back in October?