[Mb-hair] FW: Variety.com - 'Hair' gets tangled

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 26 16:08:40 PST 2006

and see i vehemently disagree
its a matter that the adaptation of the mis en scene be as thoughtfully good
as the original
which is a tall tall order
in the original script/original mis en scene
were places for change , improvisation
one can easily make the war in hair the war in iraq
where it gets messed up is in my opinion when you start making reference to
i pods
the list in the long version of aint got no the bridge\
of course that can be updated but with care
why cant hair be now
or better yet
5 years in the future
?