[Mb-hair] FW: [FWD: FW: Subject: PLEEEEEEASE REEEEEAD! IT WASONGOOD MORNING

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Thu Mar 23 04:48:02 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com>:

> Ladies,
> It is my fault. I forwarded this from a friend, who is a serious chap. I
> should have sent it to Cara. Also I don¹t know how to use Snopes.

It's easy...you can go to snopes.com and either browse by category or
search by keyword.

Be warned -- if you choose to browse by category, you'll be sucked in,
and before you know it you will have spent several hours reading,
well...the entire site! One of the many reasons I wish my wife would
let me put a computer in the bathroom...

dauber at banana-and-louie.org
AIM: ddaauubbeerr
blog: http://scattered-frog.blogspot.com