[Mb-hair] ill bet the russian thing is going to be amazing

Michael Arian michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 12:09:05 PST 2006

There is a large coffee-table picture book of the show.You might go to Richard
Schechner's web site.Maybe the Tulane Drama Review published it but Amazon.com
should/could have it.It was at a place then named The Performing Garage on
Wooster St.by a group then called The Performance Group.

--- Michael Butler <michael at michaelbutler.com> wrote:

> No
>
> > michael butler i have an interesting question:
> >
> > did you or anyone here see " dionysis in 69 "?
> > was there anything to it?

Michael David Arian
michaeldavidarian at yahoo.com
"If you can't say something nice about someone, sit by me."