[Mb-hair] Argentina Cast Album

Sean Courtney dauber at banana-and-louie.org
Wed Mar 22 09:56:26 PST 2006

Quoting Michael Ramirez <lookingformydonna1 at rediffmail.com>:

> Has anyone heard this cast album? I ordered a CD copy from a music
> shop in Buenos Aires. I hope it comes in the mail soon.....I imagine
> it will be good, as I have the Mexican Cast LP of JCS and it was VERY
> nice in Spanish. I guess I could burn copies if anyone wanted one lol
> if it ever comes in the mail

Heh...don't worry about whether you'll receive it -- just worry about
WHEN you'll receive it. :)

Seriously, though, if it's still available, let's make sure the artists
and performers get their dues -- I say don't burn copies for people
unless it's literally impossible to get through legit means.

dauber at banana-and-louie.org
AIM: ddaauubbeerr
blog: http://scattered-frog.blogspot.com